Ethical notes for Authors:
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly declared.
- Authors should present their research findings and methods used in the research as well.
- Republishing the content of the other published manuscript is not acceptable (for example translation of papers published in other languages)
- In experimental research on animals, the authors must be described the statement of approval by the Ethical Committee of the institute where the work was done.
- Plagiarism, data fabrication, and image manipulation are not tolerated. Plagiarism includes copying text, ideas, images, or data from another source, even from your own publications, without giving any credit to the original source.
Ethical notes for Reviewers:
- The manuscript and review details must be kept secret.
- Contact to the authors directly without the permission of the journal is not acceptable.