Ethical Notes for Authors:
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
- Concurrent submission of the manuscript in other journals is not acceptable.
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly declared.
- Authors should present their research findings and methods used in the research as well.
- Republishing the content of the other published manuscript is not acceptable (for example translation of papers published in other languages)
- In experimental research on animals, the authors must be described the statement of approval by the Ethical Committee of the institute where the work was done.
- Plagiarism, data fabrication, and image manipulation are not tolerated. Plagiarism includes copying text, ideas, images, or data from another source, even from your own publications, without giving any credit to the original source.
Ethical Notes for Reviewers:
- The manuscript and review details must be kept secret.
- Contacting the authors directly without the permission of the journal is not acceptable.
Research misconduct is defined as fabrication, falsification, or plagiarism in proposing, performing, or reviewing research, or in reporting research results. Inappropriate image manipulation is one form of fabrication or falsification that journals can identify. Plagiarism includes both the theft or misappropriation of intellectual property and the substantial unattributed textual copying of another's work. Duplicate and redundant publications are not allowed, too. If scientific misconduct is confirmed by institutional review, appropriate action will be decided. Violations considered severe may warrant official retraction of a published article or rapid rejection of a manuscript at any stage before publication. In more serious departures from scientific standards, we may contact institutional officers of the authors and granting agencies.
This journal is following of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical laws.
Any potential conflict of interest should be declared. You can download the Conflict of Interest Declaration here.