1. Perrotti M, Badger W, Prader S, MoranME. Medical malpractice in urology, 1985 to 2004: 469 consecutive cases closed with indemnity payment. The Journal of Urology, 2006; 176: 2154-2157.
2. Zimmerman BJ, Granger DN. Reperfusion injury. Surgery Clinical North America, 1992; 72:65-83.
3. Nakagiri A, Sunamoto M, Takeuchi K, Murakami M. Evidence for the involvement of NADPH oxidase in ischemia/reperfusion-induced gastric damage via angiotensin II. Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2010; 61: 171.
4. Halliwell B, Gutteridge JM. Free Radicals in Biology and Medicine. 2015: Oxford University Press, USA.
5. Ingec M., U. Isaoglu, M. Yilmaz, M. Calik, B. Polat, H.H. Alp, A. Kurt, C. Gundogdu, and H. Suleyman, Prevention of ischemia-reperfusion injury in rat ovarian tissue with the on-off method. J Physiology and Pharmacology, 2011; 62: 575-82.
6. Wilhelm Filho D, Torres MA, Bordin AL, Crezcynski-Pasa TB, Boveris A. Spermatic cord torsion, reactive oxygen and nitrogen species and ischemia–reperfusion injury. Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 2004; 25: 199-210.
7. Girotti A.W. Lipid hydroperoxide generation, turnover, and effector action in biological systems. Journal of Lipid Research, 1998; 39: 1529-1542.
8. Huang HY., Helzlsouer KJ, Appel LJ. The effects of vitamin C and vitamin E on oxidative DNA damage: results from a randomized controlled trial. Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention Biomarkers, 2000; 9: 647-652.
9. Ames B.N., M.K. Shigenaga, and T.M. Hagen, Oxidants, antioxidants, and the degenerative diseases of aging. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 1993; 90: 7915-7922.
10.Oral A., F. Odabasoglu, Z. Halici, O.N. Keles, B. Unal, A.K. Coskun, C. Kilic, İ. Surer, and A. Salman, Protective effects of montelukast on ischemia-reperfusion injury in rat ovaries subjected to torsion and detorsion: biochemical and histopathologic evaluation. Fertility and Sterility, 2011; 95: 1360-1366.
11.Anderson AM, Mitchell MS, Mohan RS. Isolation of curcumin from turmeric. Journal of Chemical Education, 2000; 77: 359.
12.Pizzo P, Scapin C, Vitadello M, Florean C, Gorza L. Grp94 acts as a mediator of curcumin-induced antioxidant defense in myogenic cells. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 2010; 14: 970-981.
13.Aggarwal BB, Harikumar KB. Potential therapeutic effects of curcumin, the anti-inflammatory agent, against neurodegenerative, cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic, autoimmune and neoplastic diseases. The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2009; 41: 40-59.
14.Jovanovic S.V., C.W. Boone, S. Steenken, M. Trinoga, and R.B. Kaskey, How curcumin works preferentially with water soluble antioxidants. Journal of American Chemistry Society, 2001; 123:3064-3068.
15.Sak ME, Soydinc HE, Sak S, Evsen MS, Alabalik U, Akdemir F, Gul T. The protective effect of curcumin on ischemia-reperfusion injury in rat ovary. International Journal of Surgery, 2013; 11: 967-970.
16.Flora G, Gupta D, Tiwari A. Nanocurcumin: a promising therapeutic advancement over native curcumin. Critical Reviews in Therapeutic Drug Carrier Systems, 2013; 30: 331-368.
17.BhawanaRK, Basniwal HS, Buttar VK, and Jain N. Curcumin nanoparticles: preparation, characterization, and antimicrobial study. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2011; 59: 2056-61.
18.Zimmermann M. Ethical guidelines for investigations of experimental pain in conscious animals. Pain, 1983; 16: 109-110.
19.Mirhoseini M, Amiri FT, Malekshah AK, Gatabi ZR, Ghaffari E. Protective effects of melatonin on testis histology following acute torsion-detorsion in rats. International Journal of Reproductive Biomedicine, 2017; 15: 141-144.
20.Sun Y, Oberley LW, Li Y. A simple method for clinical assay of superoxide dismutase. Clinical Chemistry, 1988; 34: 497-500.
21.Ohkawa H, Ohishi N, Yagi K. Assay for lipid peroxides in animal tissues by thiobarbituric acid reaction. Analytical Biochemistry, 1979; 95: 351-358.
22.Lawrence RA, Burk RF. Glutathione peroxidase activity in selenium-deficient rat liver. 1976. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communicationsn,2012; 425: 503-539.
23.Akondi BR, Challa SR, Akula A. Protective effects of rutin and naringin in testicular ischemia-reperfusion induced oxidative stress in rats. Journal of Reproduction & Infertility, 2011; 12: 209-215.
24.Atik E, Görür S, Kiper AN. The effect of caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) on histopathological changes in testicular ischemia-reperfusion injury. Pharmacological Research, 2006; 54: 293-297.
25.Yagmurdur H, Ayyildiz A, Karaguzel E, Ogus E, Surer H, Caydere M, Nuhoglu B, Germiyanoglu C. The preventive effects of thiopental and propofol on testicular ischemia‐reperfusion injury. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 2006; 50: 1238-1243.
26.Thomas AJ, Agarwal A, Nelson DR, Pasqualotto FF, and Sharma RK. The reactive oxygen species—total antioxidant capacity score is a new measure of oxidative stress to predict male infertility*. Human Reproduction, 1999; 14: 2801-2807.
27.Okuyama KLI. Nanoparticle Project in NEDO’s Nanotechnology Materials Program. Recent Research Reviews” PARTEC 2004, Nurnberg, Germany, 2004:16-183.